The Chris Christensen Competition Comb™ is perfect for the Salon Groomer, Competition Groomer, Dog Show Enthusiast or At-Home Groomer aiming for greater consistency in their grooms.
This industry-first product is equipped with measurement lines on the spine to allow any groomer the ability to check their work with ease for consistency in cut length throughout the body and legs, and to ensure conformity to breed standard cuts.
These easy-to-use combs are perfect for any coat type requiring scissor work; as well as wire coated breeds, drop coats, double coats, and setter/spaniels.
Each comb is packed in a high-quality case to protect your comb for storage and during transport.
Spine Length: 7.5”
Teeth Length: 1 3/8”
- High-quality alloy aluminum spine for optimal durability and performance
- Stainless steel medium/fine coarse teeth built to withstand the toughest environments
- Centimeter & inch measurement lines for accuracy and consistency
- Rounded teeth glide through coats with ease to prevent snagging and breakage
Designed by professionals for professionals, you can trust that the Competition Comb™ is built to sustain the toughest environments while providing groomers the added advantage to excel in their field.
Ideal to use with:
- Use with Bottoms Up Coat Lifter or Thick N Thicker aerosol to aid in lifting the coat during scissoring work.
- Use with Flex for Sure, Hold for Sure and Superhold finishing sprays when styling your groom
- Use with Mark slicker brushes for line combing after you brush
For Scissor Coat Breeds
On scissored coat types, measure to check that the legs, feet, ears and body coat is the desired length while scissoring. Adjust length with ease and precision if needed.
For Drop Coat Breeds
On drop coated breeds, check that length of beard, skirt and ears are exactly even.
For Wire Coat Breeds
When grooming wire coat types, check jacket length while stripping. Make legs and brows symmetrical during your finishing work.
For Double-Coated Breeds
Use this comb on double coated breeds, use to check the depth of coat while raking and trimming.
For Setter/Spaniel Coat Breeds
For Setter/Spaniel coat types, these combs are extremely valuable to check length of furnishings while grooming.