The first exclusive cat line to address the needs of each coat type, Top Cat is your one stop shop for all your feline grooming needs. Pre-Bath Degreaser, Clarifying Shampoo, Facial Wash, Volume and Shine Shampoos are accompanied by four color treatments for all your cat bathing needs. A Body Boost Coat Treatment and a Finishing Rinse round out your cat’s time in the bathtub. Finish with our Anti-Static Styling Spray and whether you are grooming your cat at home or for exhibition, Top Cat will have your cat looking it’s best.
Designed for Felines 💜
By focusing on the needs of cats, Chris Christensen has designed an exceptional line of products that cover each of the cat coat types and solve a variety of problems show cat enthusiasts face such as; stud tail and creating the right texture for the coat.
With every product in the Top Cat line, we remained conscious of a feline’s specific needs and sensitivities, with reduced fragrances, removed dyes and products made with clean ingredients.
*All Top Cat products have also been human tested and are safe for our beloved cats.
What Products Make Up the Top Cat Line?
- Volume Shampoo
- Shine Shampoo
- Clarifying Shampoo
- Facial Wash
- Finishing Rinse
- Body Boost Coat Treatment
- Anti-Static Styling Spray
- Pre-Bath Degreaser
- 4 colour boosting shampoo treatments: Wonderful White | Radiant Red | Brilliant Black | Gorgeous Gold
Choosing the Right Product
We separated the different breeds into 3 coat types: Satin | Silky | Full
- Satin coated cats have soft, thick and glossy coats. If your cat is an Abyssinian, British Shorthair, Russian Blue or has a coat similar to these it has a Satin coat. Domestic Shorthairs also fall into this category.
- Silky coated cats have medium to long, silky, smooth and fine coats. If your cat is an American Curl, Balinese, Somali or has a coat similar to these it has a Silky coat.
- Full coated cats have textured, dense, often crimped or bent coats that can feel hard to the touch. If your cat is Maine Coon, Persian, Ragdoll or has a coat similar to these it has a Full coat.
* Specialty coated cats like the Sphynx do well with the Satin coat type products.
How to Use...
Step 1 - Bathe:
Using the right shampoo will dramatically enhance the coat
- Pre Bath Degreaser: Removes excess oils due to stud tail and oil build-up.
- Clarifying Shampoo: Removes dirt, debris and oils from the coat. Great for all coat types.
- Shine Shampoo: Increases shine and moisture in the coat. Great for Satin and Silky coat types.
- Volume Shampoo: Increases all over density and volume, and maintains texture. Great for full coat types.
- Facial Wash: Gently cleans the face without burning the eyes.
- Finishing Rinse: Locks in the benefits from shampoo and treatments, and decreases drying time.
Step 2 - Treatment:
Use colour treatment shampoos to correct coat colour.
- Wonderful White Shampoo: Brightens all coat colours and whiten whites.
- Brilliant Black Shampoo: Enhances black coats and removes red tones.
- Radiant Red Shampoo: Restores red tones.
- Gorgeous Gold Shampoo: Restores gold tones.
Step 3 - Style:
Get maximum results...
- Body Boost Coat Treatment: Increases overall body and boosts volume; also works to repair damage.
- Anti-Static Styling Spray: Diffuses static and increases shine.
When you have the right tools for the job, it makes the process a lot simpler.... consider adding these great feline friendly styling tools to your grooming collection to support your cat grooming perfection:
• Mark V
• Mark X
• Mark I
• 013 Cat Comb
• 006 Face & Feet Comb
• 507 Jill Dual Tooth Teasing Comb
Product Sizes Available:
All shampoos are available in 2 oz., 16 oz., and 32 oz. bottles.
Body Boost Coat Treatment and Colour Treatment Shampoos are available in 2 oz., 8 oz., and 32 oz. bottles.
Anti-Static Spray and Finishing Rinse are available in 2 oz. and 8 oz. bottles.
Pre-Bath Degreaser is available only in a 16 oz. jar.
Volume Shampoo and Shine Shampoo can be diluted 8:1.
Reduced fragrance to avoid irritation to the cat’s skin & eyes.
Scan our QR Code to see a video overview featuring the entire line with Creative Educational Advisor & Brand Leader Allison Alexander: