- PET NAIL GROOMER AND GRINDER - This rotary tool is a pet nail groomer and grinder that offers a safe, effective, less stressful alternative to using clippers on your dogs nails. Material: High Density Plastic. Battery Chemistry: Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd)
- VARIABLE SPEED - Two rotation speeds let you safely and carefully grind the nails of your dog or pet in stages. Battery-powered device uses a 60-grit sanding drum to comfortably trim nails in a manner that is designed to be harmless and humane. 3 Battery Amp Hour
- LIGHTWEIGHT - The lightweight, cordless rotary tool works with two speed settings 6, 500 and 13, 000 RPM and an array of Dremel sanding drums and bands to give you full control even at the fastest speed
- BATTERY - The 7300-PT 4. 8V Rotary Tool is backed by a two-year , 3-Hour Battery Charge, and works with a 755-01 4. 8V Battery
- ACCESSORY CHANGE - In order to insert the bit into the tool, the user must first unscrew the top in order for the collect to expand, and once the bit is inserted, the user would then tighten the top to secure the bit
Note For Diamagroove - Press the Blue Button on the Dremel (see 3rd image below) to keep the shaft from spinning. Next, turn the Black Chuck counter-clockwise and remove it from the threaded shaft. Now ... Carefully thread the Diamagroove Bit onto the threaded shaft, while pressing the Blue Button to keep the shaft from rotating. Once it is finger tight, it is ready to use.