Chris Christensen Top Cat products are formulated to work effectively on all coat types, from full to satin, silky, and suede. In this blog post, we'll explore the different cat coat types and introduce you to our versatile grooming solutions to keep your cat looking and fe-line their best.
- Characteristics: Full coats are resilient, textured, and dense, often having crimped or bent fur that can feel somewhat hard to the touch.
- Breeds: This coat type is commonly seen in breeds such as American Bobtail, American Shorthair, American Wirehair, British Shorthair, LaPerm, Manx, Norwegian Forest Cat, Ragamuffin, Siberian, and Selkirk Rex (Curl).
- Characteristics: Satin coats are soft, thick, and incredibly glossy, giving cats a luxurious appearance.
- Breeds: This coat type is often found in breeds such as Abyssinian, Birman, Bombay, Burmese, and more.
- Characteristics: Silky coats are medium to long, soft, and incredibly fine, providing a velvety texture that feels delightful to the touch.
- Breeds: Cats with silky coats can be found in breeds like American Curl, Balinese, Burmilla/Long, Himalayan, and more.
- Characteristics: Suede coats are very soft and short, almost like having a downy texture.
- Breeds: Cats with suede coats are often found in breeds like Bengal, Cornish Rex, Devon Rex, and more.
Regardless of your cat's coat type, we have a range of products suitable for all needs with in the TOP CAT range. These versatile products, suitable for all coat types, include:
- Chris Christensen Kärben Slickers
- Top Cat Clarifying Shampoo
- Top Cat Shine Shampoo
- Top Cat Finishing Rinse
- Top Cat Volume Shampoo
- Top Cat Anti-Static Spray
- Top Cat Pre-Bath Degreaser
- Top Cat Facial Wash
- Top Cat Body Boost Coat Treatment
- Top Cat Wonderful White Shampoo
- Top Cat Brilliant Black Shampoo
- Top Cat Radiant Red Shampoo
- Top Cat Gorgeous Gold Shampoo