I-Lid‘N Lash Hygiene Vet Hydrating Cleansing Wipes
PREVENTS ODOR AROUND THE EYES DUE TO EXCESSIVE TEARING
FOR GROOMERS - REMOVE CRUSTY DEBRIS AROUND THE EYES
I-Lid 'N Lash® Wipes give you a simple way to clean your pet's eyelids and lashes and help prevent tear stains. Can also help relieve facial fold odors in dog breeds such as pugs and bulldogs. The gentle formula soothes and hydrates skin and eyelids, does not burn or sting and comes in an easy-to-use, disposable wipe. Works for all breeds!
Daily hygiene for lids and lashes, reduces inflammation, and gently removes residue and secretions. No need to rinse! Uniquely formulated to provide a gentle and comfortable daily hygiene experience, I-Lid'N Lash Cleansing Gel delivers superior performance by reducing the bio-burden on lids and lashes while effectively reducing and preventing tear stains and odors.
I-Lid'N Lash Hygiene Vet is uniquely formulated to provide the utmost efficacy and comfort.
- Effectively cleanses the lid and lashes and prevents tear stains
- Hinders recurrence by reducing the bio-burden
- Soothes and hydrates the lids and skin
- Has no irritating residue
- Does not burn or sting
- Reduces facial fold smells in breeds such as pugs and bulldogs
Note ... It will not remove tear stains that are already there. We recommend shaving/cutting stained fur prior to application and I-Lid 'N Lash will prevent them from reappearing.
Instructions for Use:
1) Apply a moist, warm compress to eyelid in order to loosen encrusted debris and secretions.
2) Gently rub eyelids and eyelash roots with the I-Lid-N-Lash Hygiene Vet Cleansing Gel using an impregnated wipe in a circular motion until debris is removed.
3) Any remaining I-Lid-N-Lash Hygiene Vet need not be rinsed off.
4) Repeat as needed for the second eye using a clean wipe.
Water, poloxamer 188, polyethylene glycol, sodium borate, hyaluronan, carbopol 940, methylparaben
NOTE: The word "Vet" does not mean this is only for Veterinary use. "Vet" was added to the product name because I-Lid 'N Lash also makes a "Human" grade product for eye care and they simply wanted people to know this was the product for animals.