Whitman's DiamaStripper with Teeth, made for removing undercoat, blending and finishing.
- Designed for both right and left handed use
- Square tooth design prevents coat breakage
- Authentic diamond electro-plating to "grab" hair
- Lightweight – just 3 oz.!
- Precision molded ergonomic handle eliminates hand/arm fatigue
Proper hair growth is extremely important in maintain the coat on a rough coated dog. If the hair is not pulled correctly the results will not be optimal. Most conventional stripping tools have a ‘V’ tooth design. Hair will gather at the base of the V tooth and will ‘cut or break off’ resulting in “Breaking the Coat”. The DiamaStripper was designed with a square tooth and square gusset style tooth. The result was NO coat breakage or cutting.