White on White is an optic intensifying treatment within a shampoo, removing yellow stains and producing brilliant whites while leaving a lustrous sheen on darker colours.
White on White's deep penetrating action restores the white pigment under the cuticle lens without the use of bleaching agents, caustic or harsh chemicals and can be used on all coat colours.
Diluting White on White will thin pigment and diminish results.
White on White is non-irritating to normal skin however it is recommended that you pretest for sensitivity prior to use.
Great to use on all coat types that contain white within the coat. A strand test is recommended.
Avoid use on wounds, scar-tissue, sores and in the area of the eyes.
How does it work?
The molecular structure of Chris Christensen colour enhancing shampoos are so tiny that they can go under the cuticle lens to clean and deposit pigment without the use of harsh chemicals like bleach and peroxide which can permanently damage a canines coat.
- Extraordinary cleansing ability and color deposit system in one application
- Colour pigment deposit system penetrates the top layer of the hair surface to the cortex without the use of harsh chemicals
- Neutralizes unwanted stains that cleansing alone does not remove
- Uses natural vegetable pigments
- Does not stain the outer layer of the hair surface enabling the passage of light through the translucent hair surface to amplify gloss and colours
- Semi permanent colour that will not rub off on hands or clothing
- Acid balanced to close and tighten the hair cuticle lens, amplifying color tones and gloss
- White On White can be used on all coat colours and all canine breeds
- Will remove discoloration and create an optic intensity on all other coat colours
- Lasts up to 4 weeks
Consider buying a Pump ($4) for the 128 oz (gallon) bottle