- Viscoadaptive Biopolymers
- Gentle, non-irritating formula
- Immediate & long-lasting relief
- Blink-activated re-coating
- Fewer applications necessary
WHY TEARS ARE IMPORTANT
The surface of the eye is covered by a thin layer of tears which keep the eye surface lubricated and allows oxygen and nutrients to be delivered to the cornea. Tears provide a vital role in maintaining ocular health by:
- Rinsing the surface of the eye to keep it clean
- Lubricating the eyelid
When insufficient tears are produced, or the quality of tears is compromised, your animal patients can experience dry eyes.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF DRY EYES
- Red eyes
- Frequent rubbing of eye area with paws
- Watery eyes
- Tearing, with tear-staining of fur around the eyes
- Accumulation of secretions and/or debris on eyelashes, eyelids and lid margins
- Evidence of pain or soreness near the animal’s eyes when you try to clean them
I-DROP® VET, our uniquely formulated line of lubricating viscoadaptive tears, provides superior hydration of the eye surface, while increasing comfort with blink-activated coating and recoating of the cornea.
I-DROP® VET remains on the surface of the eye for a longer period of time in comparison to other eye drops on the market, which results in lower costs because fewer applications are needed.
INNOVATIVE BOTTLE DESIGN
Easy to use squeeze bottle features sophisticated one-way valve, delivering one dosed drop at a time (no wasted product). The unique tip ensures sterile delivery of each drop.
Please note: After use, there may be a residual amount of liquid remaining on the blue tip. This confirms that the bottle is working as it was designed and not drawing this liquid back into the bottle.
This one-way valve is critical in keeping the remaining solution sterile and safe. Even a minuscule amount of fluid exposed to a non-sterile external environment may become contaminated.
If any residual solution remains on the bottle after use, simply flick it off and close the cap tightly.
- Ensure hands are clean prior to use
- Open safety seal
- Turn bottle upside-down
- Position central blue dot of bottle above desired application area
- Gently squeeze bottle until a single drop forms and falls (this may take a few seconds)
- Repeat on second eye
- Flick off any residual liquid
- Close cap tightly