Chris Christensen's Baby G has 40% more pins than Baby K!
Perfect for hard to reach areas and toy breeds.
Baby G features:
- Long Pins to penetrate deep into longer coats.
- Special Pin Bend creates lift and movement, to pick up more coat.
- Flexible Cushion, our signature cushion is gentle and forgiving.
- Extreme Curved Back to allow more control, movement and direction.
- Extra Long Ergonomic Handle reduces hand and arm fatigue.
- Lightweight Beech Wood body
- Neoprene for a good grip
- Comfortable rounded pins
Baby G recommended uses:
- To fluff curly, cottony coats
- To fluff and shape heads, toplines and legs
- To work through dense coats all the way to the root
- To remove thick undesirable undercoat
- Use large on body and medium on legs, columns and poms
Dimensions - 2 3/8" W x 2 3/8" L Head & 7 1/2" Body Length