I-Lid‘N Lash Hygiene Vet Hydrating Cleansing Gel has 2 Great Uses
I-Lid 'n Lash® Gel is a hydrating yet gentle topical gel used for cleaning your pet’s eyes. It removes debris and crust, reduces inflammation in the eye area, and prevents tear staining.
This product will allow you to safely and gently remove the crusty debris around the animal's eyes, without the pain of removing the hair and skin that the crusty debris is attached to.
1) Before bathing the dog, apply the gel to your finger and work it into the crusty, stained hair below the dog's eye
2) Put the dog in a crate for 10 min and let it work
3) Take the dog out of the crate and use a flea comb to gentle remove the scab and crusty debris.
4) If you can't get it all, reapply more gel and give it another 10 minutes and repeat Step 2 and 3
PREVENTS ODOR AROUND THE EYES DUE TO EXCESSIVE TEARING
This is a safe and effective way of preventing tear stains and related odors. I-Lid'N Lash Cleansing Gel effectively cleanses the lid and lashes. Cleansing Gel offers one simple daily application without the risks of systemic antibiotics or harsh chemicals.
Daily hygiene for lids and lashes, reduces odors, and gently removes residue and secretions. No need to rinse! Uniquely formulated to provide a gentle and comfortable daily hygiene experience, I-Lid'N Lash Cleansing Gel delivers superior performance by reducing the bio-burden on lids and lashes while effectively reducing and preventing tear stains and odors.
I-Lid'N Lash Hygiene Vet is uniquely formulated to provide the utmost efficacy and comfort.
- Effectively cleanses the lid and lashes and prevents tear stains
- Hinders recurrence by reducing the bio-burden
- Soothes and hydrates the lids and skin
- Has no irritating residue
- Does not burn or sting
Note ... It will not remove tear stains that are already there. We recommend shaving/cutting stained fur prior to application and I-Lid 'N Lash will prevent them from reappearing.
Instructions for Use:
1) Apply a moist, warm compress to eyelid in order to loosen encrusted debris and secretions.
2) Gently rub eyelids and eyelash roots with the L-Lid-N-Lash Hygiene Vet Cleansing Gel using an impregnated wipe in a circular motion until debris is removed.
3) Any remaining I-Lid-N-Lash Hygiene Vet need not be rinsed off.
4) Repeat as needed for the second eye using a clean wipe.
Water, poloxamer 188, polyethylene glycol, sodium borate, hyaluronan, carbopol 940, methylparaben
NOTE: The word "Vet" does not mean this is only for Veterinary use. "Vet" was added to the product name because I-Lid 'N Lash also makes a "Human" grade product for eye care and they simply wanted people to know this was the product for animals.